Monday, July 22, 2019

Gif: "Small sub update: Automated post flair reminder and reminder whitelist."


Some of you may have noticed my small reminders regarding post flair, well starting today automod will PM all users submitting posts reminding them to add in a flair.This will hopefully help with any frustrations that may arise from the gap in-between a user posting and a mod seeing that the post is lacking a flair. "But I post often and always flair my post, I don't need the reminder."Well you're in luck, we can whitelist users who no longer want the reminder and are proactive in flairing their posts.Please user tag me here and I'll add you onto our reminder whitelist or you can always use the modmail link in the PM and we'll add you on when one of us see it. ... To any lurkers that may have made it with far. NB: Against my better judgement you're also free to post suggestions and feedback if you really feel like it, just keep our "don't be a dick" rule in mind when doing so. via /r/Cinemagraphs https://www.reddit.com/r/Cinemagraphs/comments/cgepf2/small_sub_update_automated_post_flair_reminder/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment