Monday, March 4, 2019

Gif: "Oh My Drop"


Hi Reddit!I have an app in development and I can use your assistance. The App is called Oh My Drop. Right now I can use some help on making sure all is running smooth. You don't have to be tech savvy, just curious enough to download the app and provide feedback. We need your help because with such a wide variety of phones we though this would be the best way to get a good group together to test it out! Your going to find the app very cool, its your too hold on to and trust me your going to want to keep it because it is only going to get better! More features to comeRead full description in storeOh My Drop- Android onlyDon't Drop you phone without it! via /r/Cinemagraphs https://www.reddit.com/r/Cinemagraphs/comments/ax9r6d/oh_my_drop/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment