Monday, February 25, 2019

Gif: "Looking for ideas for a young people Workshop."


Hey Redditors!!!I'm about to start a little Cinemagraph workshop for 12-13-14 yr old students, at the school I'm teaching (I'm an Art professor). The thing is I need to do some extra money because I need a way to pay my rent and studies, but without dying in the attempt. So I thought doing couple things I love: talking about Cinema History, and teaching, But I don't really know how to do both, for teenagers.The thing is: Its being hard thinking to talk about history, and getting kids attracted by after class (In my country they study until 4:30 pm) and I want to do something cooler than just talking and just watching movies. Something special for them to think, get fun, learn and maybe get inspired by.​If you remember any activity you may now, or a book, text or anything I can review, I'm already really thankfull.​PS: I've tried my best asking for help on english. Not my native language. Hope I've been clear and relevant. via /r/Cinemagraphs https://www.reddit.com/r/Cinemagraphs/comments/aurmac/looking_for_ideas_for_a_young_people_workshop/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment