Saturday, January 23, 2016

Gif: "(REQUEST) I would love to have a cinemagraph of this video if possible"


Hey, Last year my family and I was trying to take a photo of us in the sunset and I accidentally pressed the video button instead of photo (was controlling the phones camera from my watch) and while it was a mistake, I absolutely loved the result. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a high resolution cinemagraph out of this? Is that enough footage?I simply wouldn't know where to start nor do I have the required software so can someone please help me out? I have a longer version of the video too but then the some of the adult started moving so I'm not sure If it would help. Ideally, I would only like the little guy to move and everyone else still.Thanks a lot for the help: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yue89o2h1algs3z/My%20Movie%20loopable.mp4?dl=0 via /r/Cinemagraphs http://www.reddit.com/r/Cinemagraphs/comments/42cnim/request_i_would_love_to_have_a_cinemagraph_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment