I have to be honest, the bestof threads were my favorite thing to come from this sub, and what initially brought me here. I know it was not always 100% on-topic football discussion, but it was fun, light-hearted AND most of the time DID deal with the NFL.I didn't even realize they were removed (just thought I was missing them) until the thread came up just a bit ago dealing with mod discussion, and it kind of flabbergasted me. I understand wanting to steer discussions towards more serious-style football talk, but man was that an awesome and welcome break in the week. It was probably the thing I looked forward to most on reddit.Anyway, that being said, unless the mods simply refuse to allow something like this back, would anyone be up for helping to get one going again? I would gladly participate and peruse comments (I usually do during my downtime) and save some of the best ones, however I think it would be too big of a job for myself to pull off. However, if anyone is willing and would like to kind of group up and save comments, we could compile something by the end of each week and put up a pretty decent product. I don't know if it would ever be as great as the original user who posted those threads, but man I just miss it.Thoughts? via /r/nfl http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2hfkdf/would_anyone_be_open_to_helping_bring_back_the/
No comments:
Post a Comment