Hey there, /r/NFL! Here's your weekly installment of my shitty predictions! How did your Week 3 predictions turn out? I improved to 10-6 last week, bringing me to 0.583 for the season so far. Still alive in my survival pool too, thanks Pats. Time to predict the Week 4 matchups along with my survival pick for this week. Remember, these picks are totally biased and not based on any common sense whatsoever. This week also has the byes for six teams, so there will be three less games to watch.Here we go!Week 4 ScheduleWinnerLoserCommentsRedskinsoverGiantsGiants won their first game and they go up against the Redskins coming off a close loss to the Eagles. This should be a great game, but I'm not convinced Eli and crew are back to form yet.BearsoverPackersAnother close game that could go either way. Giving it to the home team to be safe. Chicago has the better defense, and Rodgers is struggling with his slow offense.TexansoverBillsBattle of the Bulls! Home team has it if Arian Foster plays. If not, it could be a Bills victory.ColtsoverTitansThis should be a good one, but Colts at home will give them at least a one touchdown advantage.RavensoverPanthersCarolina is beat up and the Ravens seem to be doing OK without Ray Rice.LionsoverJetsAs long as the Lions defense doesn't tear any ACLs doing dances, they should be fine.SteelersoverBuccaneersAt this point, I don't want my team facing the Bucs the following week when they're 0-4 and have the crazy-eyes, but I don't see anything that can convince me they'll win at Pittsburgh. We'll have to see how Glennon (or Pryor) works out.DolphinsoverRaidersThis one could go either way. The Raiders looked better last week and the Dolphins can't decide if they like their QB or not.ChargersoverJaguarsSurvival Pick! Sorry Jags fans. A long cross-country flight to a team that is neck and neck with the former AFC champs will be a tough game.VikingsoverFalconsMy upset pick this week. I like what I saw when Bridgewater took the field against the Saints, and I'm not convinced the Vikings are nearly as bad as the Bucs were. Should be a great game.49ersoverEaglesI can't see Harbaugh's 49ers going 1-3 and a long flight to the Bay Area may be enough to snap the Eagle's winning streak.SaintsoverCowboysUnder Sean Payton, the Saints are 8-1 on SNF and 3-1 against the Cowboys. Add to that Rob Ryan's anger against his former team, and you can see why Saints fans call AT&T Stadium the Superdome of the West.ChiefsoverPatriotsIf the Patriots show up, this could be a great game. If they play like last week, this'll be a multiple touchdown loss. The Chiefs are off to a rocky start, but they are not as bad as the Raiders.Byes: Bengals, Browns, Broncos, Rams, Cardinals, SeahawksThose are my predictions, let's hear yours. Keep it civil and fun and please don't downvote because you didn't like what I had to say, just argue your point. Best of luck to in your survival pools and fantasy teams! via /r/nfl http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2hbybo/nfl_week_4_prediction_thread/
No comments:
Post a Comment